County Public Health encourages COVID-19 testing for those with symptoms
For Life After 50
El Paso County Public Health is urging residents with coronavirus symptoms, even mild ones, to get tested. Symptoms can include a fever, cough, shortness of breath, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, and loss of taste and smell.
The following is a list of COVID-19 testing sites currently operating in the Colorado Springs area:
UCHealth testing tent
175 S. Union Blvd., Colorado Springs
– Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
– The site will test those experiencing symptoms or those with a physician’s order.
– Bring an ID and insurance card.
Peak Vista testing site
3205 North Academy, Colorado Springs
– Monday-Friday, 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
– The site will test those 12 and older with symptoms.
– For more info about what to bring, visit Peakvista.org/services/additional/drive-through-testing
Centura Health testing center
17230 Jackson Creek Parkway, Suite 120, Monument
– Monday – Friday, 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
– The site is testing employees of fire departments, law enforcement agencies, and EMS providers. Individuals interested in testing must bring an employer-provided form and work ID with them. No appointment is necessary.
– First responder agencies can email CenturaLovesFirstResponders@Centura.org for testing forms.
Children’s Hospital Colorado testing site
– 4125 Briargate Parkway (parking lot of Briargate Outpatient and Specialty Care), Colorado Springs
– Open seven days a week, 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m
– The site requires a doctor’s referral and an appointment. It also serving Children’s Hospital pre-surgical patients.
– Call for location info; 303-692-2700
– Only for symptomatic first responders and health care workers.